This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information when you use our website.
By using the website, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Information Collection And Use
While using our website, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information (“Personal Information”) may include, but is not limited to: Name, email address, mailing address.
We may use your information in the following ways:
- to ensure that our website is delivered in the most effective manner for you and your computer;
- to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- to provide customer service to you in relation to your use of the website, to deal with enquiries and complaints relating to the use of the website and to notify you about any changes to our service;
- to administer, support, improve, optimise and develop our website;
- to produce reports which may be used, sold or published by us at our sole discretion provided that any data or reports will be anonymised and not refer to any individual user of the websites;
- for internal marketing and demographic studies to improve the products and services that we provide; and for security purposes.
- we may also use your information to provide you with our email notifications, newsletters and other marketing communications. You may opt out from receiving such marketing communications by following the procedure to ‘unsubscribe’ that is specified in the email that you receive
Disclosure of Your Information
- You should note that information posted on the public elements of the website may be visible by users of the website throughout the world. You should therefore be careful when submitting information about yourself to the website.
We collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our website (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our website that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
Facebook and Google
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
We use “cookies” to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our website.
We may use an analytics service provider for service usage analysis and reporting. Analytics service providers generate statistical and other information about usage by means of cookies, which are stored on users’ computers. The information generated relating to the website may be used to create reports about the use of the website and the analytics service provider will store this information.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our website, to provide the website on our behalf, to perform website-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our website is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Information only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Your data is stored on 3rd party servers and any other tools and analytics we might use. Please consult these parties privacy policies and security for more details on how they handle personal information and how your information is protected. We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our website does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable age information so there is no way for us to tell whether a subscription was made by someone under 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us.
Compliance With Laws
We will disclose your Personal Information where required to do so by law or subpoena.